Sunday, March 8, 2009

Here we go! I'm going to ramble on about these candles, but you just can't get the effect without trying them.
As I mentioned, I am an independent distributor for Scent-Sations, Inc. It's a wonderful company that does everything in its power to see to it that the distributors are successful: webinars, sponsors, e-mails, training....you name it. If I succeed, the company does too.
Scent-Sations, Inc. has over 100 different scents and a new scent is added each month. (This month is Pear Pomegranite). Not only are they scented but they really juice them up! The candles burn clean and to the bottom. They are all natural, made from vegetable and soy waxes and nearly 100% soot free, so NO BLACK GUNK in the air or on the jars. You spill them, they clean up with soap and water. Now tell me that isn't a life saver.
I first discovered these lovely things at Wal-Mart. Now, don't get excited because they don't sell them. A group of women with a senior group was selling the candles and other products as a fundraiser. One sniff and I was hooked! We purchased a couple of the jars. After burning them and witnessing how amazing they are, I went searching for a place to buy them. Imagine my surprise to find that, not only could I buy them, but I could sell them.
I was excited! Let me tell you, I love candles! I am constantly burning them, but never had I seen any like these. I've tried a lot and spent a lot! There's just no comparison.
Now, I realize that you don't know me. I can sit here and type whatever I want about these candles, it doesn't make it true. That's why I offer up my business website and offer to send you a sample. I want everyone to enjoy these candles!
On my site, you can find information, not only about what we offer, but about what the company offers. Their history and plans! You can even go into the lab where all these scents are developed, see how the magic is done and meet the guy behind it.
I get excited about these products and the oppurtunity. This is not a get rich quick scheme, but you can make some serious money.
I will get off my soap box. Again, just clink on the side bars with the candle information and take a look around. If you like what you see, let me know and if I can help you out, just say the word!

MAKE SURE YOU AT LEAST SIGN UP FOR THE FREE DRAWING!!! Every Monday a 16 oz. jar and a bella bar are given away, so get your name in there!

0 comments: