Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie
1. 3/4 cup hot fudge dessert topping, divided
2. 1 (6 ounce) HONEY MAID Honey Graham Pie Crust
3. 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
4. 1 1/4 cups cold milk
5. 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
6. 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1. Spoon 1/2 cup of the fudge topping onto bottom of crust. Place in freezer 10 min.
2. Mix peanut butter and milk with wire whisk in large bowl until well blended. Add dry pudding mixes; beat 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Gently spoon over chocolate layer. Top with remaining whipped topping.
3. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings
Posted by Lagean Ellis at Wednesday, May 27, 2009