Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Nothing like a little Summertime Grillin' to make you want to get to partying! And, no party is complete without a little Margarita:
Margarita Grilled Chicken
* 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
* 2 cups bottled margarita mix
1. Pour the margarita mix into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken breasts, and press out as much of the air as possible before sealing. Marinate 4 to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from marinade, and discard the marinade. Grill chicken 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
Posted by Lagean Ellis at Wednesday, June 03, 2009