Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am excited to say that I am embarking on my first show with my candle business!
I signed up for a booth with the Taste of Home Cooking School. They are doing a show on April 2nd at the Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, AR. They are planning on an attendance of 2,000 people!
2,000 people. That's a lot of people and they all will get to look at my products!
I hope to be able to make some sales and get my name and company name noticed.
SERENE MOMENTS
I just got my business license this week, too.
I'm also wanting to add some members to my team and let them get a chance to make some money, as well as, pick up a few fundraisers.
I would love to talk to you, too.
If you need a business making money selling products that practically sell themselves, Scent-Sations, Inc. is the business for you!
If you need a Fundraiser for your club, group or organization, Scent-Sations, Inc. is for you.
Scent-Sations, Inc.is a highly profitable, fun, easy way to make some serious money. Anyone can do it!
If you just love candles, but don't want the hussle and bussle of a home business, that's great, too.
We have over 100 scents for you to choose from.
I will even send you a free sample! Just say the word!
Give us a look: www.serenemoments.scent-team.com

Free drawings EVERY MONDAY! No obligation. Just fill in the form and get a chance at a 16 oz. jar and a Bella Bar.
Or, e-mail me your information and I'll do the entry for you!

0 comments: